Content Marketing Consulting and Content Creation
Content marketing is no accident. It’s now a well proven marketing strategy that will get your company noticed, increase consumer engagement, and ultimately, drive sales.
Your Big Opportunity… If
As consumers increasingly look for pertinent and timely information about what you’re selling and things related to it, you have an powerful opportunity to be their information provider of choice. In so doing you’ll build one of the most coveted things in business; a long term relationship with a prospect, who becomes your customer.
It’s no cake walk, however. Effective content marketing demands careful strategic planning. That’s just the start. Making it all work requires special content that brings prospects in as it gets your message out…. and delivers relationship building value.
Most Pixels Marketing Solutions offers you the opportunity to build and maintain those relationships.
We offer you:
Content Strategy and Strategic Planning
- What are your goals?
- How best to achieve your goals using content, while maximizing your ROI
- How to employ a results-focused strategy to get your company noticed, build your brand, engage consumers and drive sales.
- Discover what your prospects and customers are searching for, socializing about, and wanting in a brand, and then plan a content strategy to make you the center of it.
Content Analysis, Testing and Tracking – Existing and New Initiatives
- What are you doing right? – If you’re doing content marketing now, chances are good that things aren’t a total loss.
- What are you missing? On the other hand, even if you have an effective content marketing presence, there are probably some adjustments that would help you increase leads, build better relationships, and drive sales.
- What success metrics should you be testing and how should you be using them?
- What content modalities and styles will best take you where you want to go?
- Editorial calender development and support – Your editorial calendar is one of the most critical pieces of your content marketing campaign. Does yours cut the mustard?
- Content creation to meet needs. – Industry research shows that frequent blog posting significantly increases website traffic and inbound leads. Is content creation on the scale necessary to get those increases a chore?
- Get Noticed
- Engage Customers
- Drive Sales….with a better ROI
Contact us now to discover how we can create or improve your content marketing.