According to the latest research from the Content Marketing Institute, few B2B marketers use Tumblr, Instagram, or StumbleUpon as part of their social media marketing campaigns. Does that mean you should avoid them too? After all, many marketers and organizational leaders follow the 80/20 rule; put the lion’s share of your resources into the areas …
Category Archive: Social Media Marketing
Marketing Trends 2013 Business is undergoing a fundamental transformation. New marketing trends for 2013 will dominate going forward. Sure, some things about business and marketing never change, but in 2013 there are some important changes brewing. You can jump on board with them, or watch from the tracks, as the caboose recedes into the distance, and you’re left …
Social Media Marketing Mistakes Brands Made in 2012… or What NOT to Do in 2013 As a marketing tool, social media seemingly knows no bounds. Businesses large and small, B2B and B2C, and all manner of brands are flocking to it like monster truck fans to free beer hour. Any time something experiences such rapid growth, be …
This post has no tag
The Social Window…. If you ran a business and had a veritable window into people’s souls, especially those who you wanted to do business with, would you ignore it? Not if you wanted your business to succeed, yet that’s exactly what appears to be standard operating procedure for many of the country’s execs operating in …
This post has no tag
Local Business Owner – You’re Losing Customers Right Now – Here’s How to Stop!
Your Customer Is Driving Around, Right Now, Looking On Their Smart Phone for What You Sell
Small Business Marketing Posts to Help You
- Increase Website Conversion Rate – What Major Brands Know That You Don’t
- Social Media Marketing – Should You Use Tumblr, Instagram, or StumbleUpon…. When No One Else Does?
- Small Businesses Love Content Marketing, But
- 6 Keys to Content Marketing Many Marketers Still Lose in the Couch
- 4 Powerful Marketing Trends Your Organization Must Embrace in 2013
- Content Marketing That Works in 2013 – It Takes a Village?
- Top Social Media Marketing Mistakes You’re Likely to Make in 2013 and How to Avoid Them
- What a 7-yr Old Can Teach Us About Online Marketing, Really!
- B2B Social Media Marketing – How Do So Many Brands Get it So Wrong?
- How to Maximize Content Distribution So More People See It